Voting Membership: $35 annually
Voting membership carries the privilege of voting for officers and issues of concern at ARID business meetings. voting members must be RID members in good standing in any category. Verification of RID membership is required.
Supporting Membership: $25 annually
Supporting membership carries all the privileges and benefits of voting membership except for voting rights. Supporting members are encouraged to join RID, but are not required to do so.
Student Membership: $15 annually
Student membership carries all the privileges and benefits of supporting membership. Student members must be a registered student of an A.A. or B.A. Interpreter Education Program (IEP), and must submit a letter of verification from their IEP with their application.
- Annual subscription to the ARIDian News & Views
- Quarterly membership meetings
- Notice of special short-term and long-term workshops on a variety of topics related to interpreting
- Reduced rates for ARID conferences and workshops
- Access to the latest information from National RID and RID Region IV
- Opportunity to serve on various committees that impact the business of the association.
- ARID’s listserv provides ARID members a way to network and address issues of concern within our profession.
Additionally, notices of upcoming events and workshops will be announced via the ARID Google Group. ARID members wanting to be added to the Google Group, please send an email to the technology committee, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are currently a member and have a change in address, please notify John of your new address.
Becoming a Member:
P O Box 46511
Little Rock, Arkansas 72214-6511