Voting Membership: $35 annually
Voting membership carries the privilege of voting for officers and issues of concern at ARID business meetings. voting members must be RID members in good standing in any category. Verification of RID membership is required.
Associate Membership: $25 annually
Associate membership carries all the privileges and benefits of voting membership except for voting rights. Associate members are encouraged to join RID, but are not required to do so.
Student Membership: $15 annually
Student membership carries all the privileges and benefits of Associate membership. Student members must be a registered student of an A.A. or B.A. Interpreter Education Program (IEP), and must submit a letter of verification from their IEP with their application.
Organizational Membership: $100 annually
The organizational membership carries many benefits that are listed bellow.
- Annual subscription to the ARIDian News & Views
- Quarterly membership meetings
- Notice of special short-term and long-term workshops on a variety of topics related to interpreting
- Reduced rates for ARID conferences and workshops
- Access to the latest information from National RID and RID Region IV
- Opportunity to serve on various committees that impact the business of the association.
- ARID’s listserv provides ARID members a way to network and address issues of concern within our profession.
Organizational Membership benefits:
- The ARIDian News & Views which is available to the public at www.arkansasrid.org
- Advertising discount of 10% in the quarterly ARIDian News & Views
- Organization’s logo and listing on the ARID Website
- Certificate of Organizational Membership for the agency/business
- Organizational Member Badge for the agency/business website
- ARID Member price for 2 registrants for ARID Workshops (CEUs are optional)
- ARID Member price for 2 registrants for ARID Biennial Conferences (CEUs are optional)
- Additionally, notices of upcoming events and workshops will be announced via the ARID Google Group. ARID members wanting to be added to the Google Group, please send an email to the technology committee, email@example.com. If you are currently a member and have a change in address, please notify John of your new address.
Becoming a Member:
P O Box 46511
Little Rock, Arkansas 72214-6511